Please call us on 0208 343 2200* to discuss further
Prior to Serving Note
- Initial consultation to discuss matters in greater detail.
- Inspection of the property.
- Peruse all leases and relevant documentation.
- Provide valuation of likely premium payable.
- Provide suggested Notice figure, lower than likely premium to allow for negotiations.
- Liaise with Solicitors regarding service of the Notice.
After Notice is Served
- Arrange inspection for the freeholder's valuer/surveyor.
- Once Counter Notice is received, enter into negotiations with the valuer/surveyor to agree the lowest premium possible.
- Use all endeavours to avoid the tribunal and agree the premium by negotiation using our experience and comparable evidence.